We expected no less!
AMI by Alexandre Mattiussi has a gift for surprising us with each collection while remaining in the world of classic men’s clothing. This season, like the previous ones we mentioned in our article “Seasons And Collections Ami Paris“, is rich in colors, stripes and pleats. What to modernize and brighten our wardrobe sometimes too dull as the fall approaches.
And we reassure you, there is something for everyone, from the Oxford shirt, pleated pants, wool sweater and even tracksuit.
Some of the pieces in this collection stand out, like the wool cropped pants, a unique and original piece, the meeting between a suit pant that we could see in our grandfather’s wardrobe and a sophisticated cut like Mattiussi has the secret. What’s more, we also produced a piece of writing entitled Alexandre Mattiussi and his AMI Collaborations which deals with the designer’s joint work with other labels from one season to the next.
Another remarkable piece of this pre-season, the shirt Summer Fit Navy Yellow, very retro. An aesthetic preppy enough modernized bringing back to the universe of the American high school. Its light and fluid material will be perfect for walking around this summer. (88% viscose)Note also the now classic Oxfords shirts heart logo and the blue Tracksuit, new for AMI which opens a little to the world of sportswear.
A pre-season that announces a very interesting Fall / Winter collection and full of surprises!
About AMI, find other articles here :
- AMI colorway
- Ami Paris spring summer 2021: starter pack
- AMI spring summer 2018 : Une mode libertaire
- AMI FW19, winter elegance
- AMI, l’homme pour la femme
- AMI de coeur, a love story
- AMI by Alexandre Mattiussi
- how does fit AMI Paris ?
- How to choose you AMI Pants ?
- How to wear the AMI sweater ?
- How to wear the AMI Shirt ?
- Alexandre Mattiussi ans his AMI collaboration
- AMI SS19: Sublimate the classics !
- AMI, Alexandre Mattiussi GAP collaboration
- The AMI Paris X Eastpak collabo
- Moncler AMI, when two brands join forces
- Kway AMI, 100% frenchy
- AMI Smiley, a collaboration that puts a smile on your face
by Simon Baumer-Poulain